ARC Geology 300: Physical Geology - Home
Fall 2019, MW 6:00pm – 7:20pm
Instructor: Arthur Reed, P.G.
You found it! If you let me know by e-mail by the start of the second day of class that the
picture to the right was taken at the Grand Canyon, you will get 10 points extra credit.
· Initial link to McGraw-Hill ‘CONNECT’ registration page’
· Link to ‘CONNECT’ for chapter assignments
· ARC Geology 300 SYLLABUS
· ARC Geology 300 CLASS TOPIC SCHEDULE
· Find reference materials SPECIFIC TO THIS COURSE HERE (HW, rock classification help, etc.)
· Review general Earth Science REFERENCE MATERIALS HERE (includes animations, videos, Google Earth places, extra credit opportunities, etc.)
· Scores & ASSIGNMENT RECORD BOOK (scores)
Fav tunes (I have many)